AP Credit Policy for Graduate Programs

If a college transcript demonstrates evidence that a student has received college credit for an AP course taken while in high school, that course can be accepted as a completed prerequisite for any graduate program at Wilmington College. If AP credit is not documented on a college transcript, students must provide an official copy of AP scores. Scores can be obtained by contacting the College Board at https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/sending-scores/send-or-get-archived-scores. Acceptable test scores for each approved course are available by contacting the Graduate Program Coordinator.