Skip to main content
- No GMAT or other standardized test is required for program admission.
- Specific requirements for consideration for admission to the MOL-OT program include:
- Evidence of a completed bachelor’s degree in any area.
- A cumulative 3.0 undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- Evidence of professional growth and leadership potential (e.g., workplace advancement, project management experience, volunteer commitment and experience, significant college engagement or leadership experience).
- A commitment to the Core Values of Wilmington College.