Graduates of the Wilmington College MOL Program will be able to:
- Explain how leadership techniques can be used to create organizations that promote human diversity and flourishing and profitability.
- Utilize foundational management skills to make financially, socially, legally, ethically responsible, and respectful decisions in the US and international context.
- Apply emotional intelligence, interpersonal, and critical thinking competencies to organizations.
- Analyze social injustices and implement strategies to remediate them to create more just and equitable organizations and communities.
- Utilize mindfulness to understand their consciousness and act with appropriate understanding and compassion.
- Recognize conflict and apply the appropriate resolution techniques to promote peaceful and cooperative organizations.