Applicants must submit the following documents to complete the application process. Except for official transcripts, admissions documents can be emailed to MOLadmissions@wilmington.edu or mailed to the Wilmington College Cincinnati address. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to the Wilmington College Cincinnati office, or if they are e-transcripts, they can be emailed directly to Brenda.email@example.com.
- A completed graduate application. Apply online at www.wilmington.edu/ApplyMOL
- Academic transcripts: Request that official transcripts from all prior colleges, universities, and post-secondary institutions and programs, including the bachelor’s degree granting institution, are forwarded directly to the Wilmington College Cincinnati office:
Wilmington College Cincinnati
MOL Graduate Program
181 Main Building
3520 Central Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45223
- A current personal resume that includes your work history.
- Two (2) letters of reference from individuals who can support your application for admission. One reference should address your leadership abilities and commitment to goals and another reference should be from a current or previous employer. If you graduated within the last five years from college, you can submit one reference from a faculty member or advisor/mentor. Letters should be mailed directly to the Wilmington College Cincinnati office or they can be emailed to MOLadmissions@wilmington.edu.
- A one-page statement introducing yourself and describing how the Master of Organizational Leadership Program fits into your personal and professional goals.
Please Note: Individuals who submit completed applications, and who are considered potential candidates, may be invited to an interview with the MOL Director and faculty to determine final admission to the program.
The Wilmington College MOL Admissions Committee conducts a comprehensive and individualized review of each candidate’s credentials. Please send questions to MOLadmissions@wilmington.edu.